Jan 2, 2013

Back to Blogging...Again


On August 22, 2012 I put my blog on hiatus...again. At the time, I thought I'd take the time to maintain both this blog and a Facebook, profile. But I didn't. F/B consumed all my attention. But those days are over.

I've decided to transition back to blogging. Why? For the same reasons I began in the first place... including these:
  • It makes me translucent. I want share my life, but total transparency may be a bit more than any of us really wants.
  • It makes me accountable. The weekly post about my devotional life helps keep me going, even when I don't feel like it.
  • It makes me think. If you're not learning, you're not growing, and I want to keep growing.
  • It gives us opportunity to interact. As you post your comments, we're sharing life.

So, for those who've missed me...I'm back. And, for those who still want to follow along on F/B, I'll post links of these posts on my timeline.

No comments: