Aug 15, 2011

Back to Blogging...Again

Last July, I moved my blog to Wordpress. Then I went on vacation. When I returned, the blog died. But I happen to be a person who believes in resurrection. So, here we go again.

I've changed the layout, and I haven't decided on exactly what I'll be posting. But I went back to a previous post and was reminded that my reasons for writing this blog haven't changed:

  • It makes me translucent. I want share my life, but total transparency may be a bit more than any of us really wants.
  • It makes me accountable. The discipline of writing posts helps keep me going, even when I don't feel like it.
  • It makes me think. If you're not learning, you're not growing, and I want to keep growing.
  • It gives us opportunity to interact. As you post your comments, we're sharing life.

So, for those who missed me, and those who never realized I left, PeaJay's Place is back.

2 comments:

Big D said...

I am glad you are blogging again...just so you feel proud, you have made my google reader list again!

PD said...

:) (PD)