Mar 14, 2009

A Day With the Family

Today, I'm spending the day with my family.

This morning, I worked on an Eagle Scout project with my older son. He is part of a great troop of boys who work well together to help each other out. Today's project was doing some mulching around benches on the Rail to Trail in our area. I am proud of him for volunteering to help.

This afternoon, I'm going to help my younger son brush up on his baseball skills. It's been a couple years since he's played, and has a tryout coming up for Little League. So, it's off to his "field of dream" to do some fielding, throwing and batting.

Then it's time for haircuts. It's been over a month since the last time, and it really shows. I'm not looking forward to that. The boys hate it and I'm not a big fan. But it's better than paying a barber to do what I can do myself.

Finally, tonight, we'll watch the greatest chihuahua movie of all time. But first, I better take a look at tomorrow's sermon.

No comments: